Uninstall Mobile Spy Remotely*
*Remote uninstall is available on Mobile Spy Version 6.x and up only.
Login to your online control panel. Click My Devices in the top menu. Click the Trash Icon next to the device that you want to send the command to uninstall. The monitored phone will silently uninstall Mobile Spy within a few minutes. View Screenshot
Uninstall Using the Device Itself
This process is designed to help you uninstall Mobile Spy from your iPhone, iPad or iPod device.
1. First, tap the Cydia icon.
IMPORTANT: If Cydia is hidden, you will need to access it directly to uninstall Mobile Spy. To do so:
- Open the Safari browser
- Type cydia:// and tap Go
Cydia should automatically appear. Then procees to step #2
2. Once inside Cydia, tap the Installed field at the bottom of the screen.
3. Next, locate the entry as highlighted below. This is the same for all devices. Tap on it.
4. Tap on Modify in the top-right corner.
5. Then tap Remove when the pop up box appears.
6. Then tap the Confirm button in the upper right corner.
7. This next screen will appear. Cydia is now uninstalling Mobile Spy from your device.
Once the Restart Springboard button appears, tap it. The phone will do a quick restart and Mobile Spy is now removed from the device.