This process is designed to help you uninstall Mobile Spy from your iPhone 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4S, or 5.
*** If Cydia is hidden, you will need to unhide it to uninstall Mobile Spy. To do so:
- Dial #54321* for Mobile Spy version 6.5
- Dial *12345 for Mobile Spy versions 6.0 and 5.0
- Dial **54321 for Mobile Spy version 4.0
Once the Smartphone / Smartpad icon appears, tap on it to bring up the interface, tap Settings, and slide the slider next to Hide Jailbroken Icon to the OFF position. Then tap Save in the top-right corner, and press the Home button to return to the main springboard. In 3-5 seconds, it will re-spring and Cydia should now be visible. ***
1. First, tap the Cydia icon.
2. Once inside Cydia, tap the Manage field at the bottom of the screen.
3. Next, tap the Packages icon.
4. Scroll down through your list of applications until you find:
Mobile Spy Version 6.5
Mobile Spy Version 6.0
Mobile Spy Version 5.0
Mobile Spy Version 4.0
Then tap on the corresponding entry.
5. Now tap Modify in the top-right corner. Then tap Remove when the pop up box appears.
6. Then tap the Confirm button in the upper right corner.
7. This next screen will appear. Cydia is now uninstalling Mobile Spy from your iPhone.
Once the Return to Cydia button appears, tap it to return to Cydia.
8. Next, tap on the Manage icon in the bottom row.
9. Then, tap on Sources.
10. Locate the entry below in the source list. Swipe your finger to the right on that entry and a red Delete button will appear. Tap it.
11. Cydia will now automatically remove the source. Once the Return to Cydia button appears, tap it to return to Cydia. Then, tap the Home button to return to the main springboard. Mobile Spy is now uninstalled from your iPhone.