Forgot your password?
Welcome to the installation page for Mobile Spy version 7 for Android devices. This version is compatible with:
This version of Mobile Spy encompasses both non-rooted and rooted Android devices. There are no separate versions to install as there were in previous versions of Mobile Spy.
This guide assumes you have already made your account with Mobile Spy as described in the User Guide.
1. You will need to check which version of the Android operating system is currently installed on your phone to make sure it is compatible. To do so:
For Android OS versions 4.0 and higher: go to Settings, then About Device
For Android OS versions 3.2 and below: go to Settings, then About Phone
Once at that menu screen, scroll down to the Android Version field. This is the version of the operating system installed on the phone.
2. Next, you will want to enable your Android device to install non-Market applications. To do so:
For Android OS versions 4.0 and higher: go to Settings, then Security
For Android OS versions 3.2 and below: go to Settings, then Applications
Then on the next screen, tap the checkbox next to Unknown Sources to allow the installation of non-Market applications. The check inside the box will fill with color once this is done.
After this is done, return to your Home screen.
3. Once you return to your Home screen, tap on the Browser icon to bring up your internet browser.
Now you will need to download Mobile Spy onto your device. In the address bar, type in the following URL:
After you enter the URL into the bar and tap Go, the download will start. The following prompt will flash on the screen for a few seconds:
4. Once the prompt vanishes, press your Menu button. You must now open your downloads folder. When the pop-up selections appear, select Downloads.
5. Your Downloads folder will now appear:
6. On this next screen, Mobile Spy will ask to proceed with the installation. Tap Install to begin.
Mobile Spy will now install. This next screen will appear showing the installation progress.
10. Once Mobile Spy is completely installed, this final screen will appear.
When you see this screen, tap the Open button to automatically launch Mobile Spy so you can configure the monitoring options you wish. The step-by-step instructions to do so are on the following page:
Click here to see Android Setup & Configuration Instructions
NOTE: If you tap Done by mistake, you can access the program other ways for this initial setup:
First Time Accessing the Software
Next time you want to login to your Mobile Spy account:
Note: The default PIN number can be changed from the Online Control Panel.
To uninstall Mobile Spy from your Android device, please follow these instructions:
Removing Mobile Spy from your Android device
See the general User Guide for more info on checking logs.
© 2018-2023 Mobile-Spy.com.
All Rights Reserved.